Well, it happened. You blew out 30 candles at your kind-of-a-surprise party. Now it’s time to throw away the Fireball, the fun and, for goodness sake, these 5 outfits that are only for the 20-something!
1. Tiger skin crop top
- That belly has been a part of you for 30 years now! You should probably close the drapes on your midriff and keep it to yourself! Plus, did you know it is illegal to kill a tiger? There are as few as 3,200 of them left. Don’t wear them, 30 plus ladies!
2. Eggs on your legs
- Come on now! You have been alive at LEAST since Ferris Bueller took a day off, do you really think that you should still be wearing egg on your legs! What if it runs and you can see your spider veins! Not to mention, you’re so busy with the kids you’ll probably forget and touch your leg and put your fingers in your mouth and end up with salmonella! But if you MUST, make sure those eggs go at least to your knees.
3. The Naked Bodies of Strangers
- Hang it up, ladies!!!! Now that you’re “of a certain age” shouldn’t you just be wearing the bodies of people you already know? Better yet, pick ONE naked body to wear and only wear that one. All of the time. For the rest of your life!
4. Rompers made of shards of glass
- Rompers are totes onesies for Millennials. OMG, you’re 30 or 50 or whatever, the only word you know in that sentence is “onesie”! Well, give that romper to your cousin because you are too old. The even bigger problem is that people might mistake that glass for glitter, and girl, you can’t be having that much comfort OR fun!
5. Blue Eye Shadow
- What are you trying to be? 29? Welcome to brown town from the scalp down. You don’t want people thinking you are trying too hard to look younger. However, if you want 50 make up tips to help you look younger, click HERE!